Gas hot water systems have become more popular over the years and have become a suitable alternative to electric hot water systems for numerous reasons.
A gas hot water system is a standard hot water system that uses gas to heat hot water and is available in two types of systems:
- Storage Systems: These hot water heaters heat and store water ready for your use.
- Instantaneous-Continuous Flow System: These hot water heaters only heat water as you need it and are the most energy efficient way to heat your water.
Benefits of Gas Hot water
- Efficient – You will never run out of hot water.
- Environmentally friendly – Natural gas produces less greenhouse gases than electricity to heat the same amount of water.
- Energy efficient – Instantaneous Gas hot water systems heat water only as you need it.
- Cost effective – With the increasing cost of electricity, it is cheaper to use gas.
- Heats up quickly – Gas hot water systems heat up quicker than electric systems.
At Maesbury Plumbers our tradesmen are fully licensed, qualified and experienced in gas hot water system installation and maintenance. We can give you expert advice on the different gas systems available and the best choice for your household.
When it comes to installing and maintaining gas hot water systems in Adelaide, you can trust that our professional tradesmen will get the job done right the first time.
Our gas hot water installation and maintenance service spans all over Adelaide and across South Australia and with over 50 years of trusted service in South Australia, we have developed the experience and reputation for providing reliable, professional and quality service.
For gas hot water installation and maintenance in Adelaide, give Maesbury Plumbers a call today and we can discuss your requirements.